Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Enough is Enough.

Aloha Dan,
Thank you, from the Video camera it looked like 4 to 5. Holschuh and Higa talked it down the entire time.
I give up.
40 people total either sent in an email or testified. What about the thousands of others on the West side. Apparently they really don't care.
My quote in the paper was taken out of context and not given a reason why voting against the bill should result in getting the boot. For the Record this is what I said. “Any county council member that votes against this bill should get the boot. It flat out says” we don’t want to be fair or equal to ALL of the tax payers.” My comments still stand. These 9 county council members are voted by the tax payers and are expected to provide fair and equal government process to ALL OF THE TAX PAYERS of this entire island.
I have had it with the government process or the lack of.
Enough is enough.
Signed ready to move back to reality.
Susan McGeachy

-----Original Message-----From: Dan & Marlene [mailto:konasabo@hawaii.rr.com] Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 7:47 PMTo: Susan McGeachyCc: Dan & MarleneSubject: Re: Letter to the Editor

Aloha Susan,
Thank you for going and testifying today. I agree with you 100%!
However, there were really only 2 no votes. Holschuh and Higa voted
Kanalua, which is counted as Yes.
I just feel we need to put out accurate information.
I did email the council about this issue and will do so again as needed.
Mahalo for all your efforts.
Aloha,
Dan Sabo

No comments: