Thursday, March 16, 2006

Rep. Jacobson appreciates the Hilo Song.

Aloha Susan
Thanks for the tune. It is catchy and well done. I hope that the artists understand that the song applies to all the anger of non-Hilo taxpayers across the island.

Is it public domain? May I forward it safely to others. Who produced it and where is the band based? Etc
Send my appreciation to the band.
Mahalo
Councilmember Bob Jacobson District 6 Puna/Kau/South Kona

Aloha Bob,

Thank you. This song was sent to me by someone who attended one of my “Citizens for Better Government” meetings. This is the info on it.
I don’t know Jerry but would love to meet him. He has captured our plight perfectly.

Copyright / Artist Jerry Schneyer ( it shows up at the bottom when you play it with Windows media player ). Sorry, I don't have any contact info. I think you will need to forward it to those you want to hear it

Susan McGeachy
http://hawaiicountyissues.blogspot.com
The song is on the blog.

No comments: