Friday, June 16, 2006

The Hilo boys caught in Lies!

Another good one!! Are the bands In Kona playing these songs... They should be!

LET THERE BE SINGING IN THE STREETS!

I was one of the people that sent and e-mail with my vote for the bill. ( I would be out of state at hearing time)
I was one of the people as was JC, receiving a telephone call verifying my council input via e-mail

It appears that someone has been sending letter and forging other signatures to validate Higa's position ... and they got caught!!

Further, this forgery of signatures would bring into question other anti Kona votes in the past.
I will be sending a letter to the OIP and league of Woman Voters. ....

There were a huge percentage of e-votes for the bill and the forged meager votes should not have been sufficient. so tell me again why the bill was shot down.. Oh yes, "Were Screwed Again"!!!

You can read the article on the WHT front page.

No comments: