Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Any volunteers that want to continue with Citizen's for Better Government?

Hi Susan,
Just a note to know how you are proceeding: do you have a set of officers to carry on for you when you leave?
Do you have a group looking at the issues I raised on county council evaluation/ influence, etc? Sorry, But I was off island during your meetings; I gather that there was some division of lalors set up, but don't recall what it was. Best regards,Marshall


Aloha Marshall and Citizens for Better Government Group,
I am putting this out to the group to see if there is any interest in continuing with the group. We would need a leader to take over the mailing list and the blog.
Please let me have some feed back.
Thanks, Susan
http://www.hawaiicountyissues.blogspot.com
mcgeachy@hawaii.rr.com

No comments: