Thursday, January 19, 2006

Susan's response to Barbara

Aloha Barbara,
We have had millions of dollars of studies since I’ve been here and not a lot has come to fruit. The study I am looking for is one that hasn’t been done. How much would it cost to operate the county as two? I keep hearing how it will be double cost on all departments. I have been a financial organizer since 1979 and I don’t see it. The cost of a Mayor and promotion of department heads is the additional cost. The county will be separated by district and charged to the correct budget. We have fire already and we have police (?) already, etc… We just need to separate it out.
If you read the blog http://hawaiicountyissues.blogspot.com you will see the Senators worries and my responses.
Thank you for your input.
Susan

No comments: