Monday, July 27, 2009

Stimulus List from County of Hawaii

Aloha,

I believe I heard during a couple of the meetings on how to proceed a statement that West Hawaii was receiving no Federal stimulus funding. The entire island will benefit from Federal stimulus funding. Perhaps I mis-heard, but if I heard what was said correctly, I'd hate for such a statement to be repeated. We need to ensure that facts are being stated. Otherwise, credibility suffers.

Here is a list of what's currently on the list, and I understand it's due to be updated soon with status.

I previously mentioned to Susan that Mayor Kenoi has been very clear that Bobby Command has one job, and that is to focus on getting things ready so we can get funding for the Ane Keohokolole Highway. From this list, it looks like we're getting closer.

aloha, Sherry


http://www.hawconews.com/stimulus-list/

No comments: