Tuesday, December 01, 2009

County Council District 5 meet Loren Baker

Aloha. My name is Loren Baker, and I am currently campaigning for a seat on the Hawaii County Council, District 5.

I feel that it is time for Puna to have leadership with integrity and common sense. With forty plus years owning and managing businesses, I have learned that cooperation and teamwork accomplish far greater things than dissent and bickering. This has lead me to seek this path, to help bring Puna to a higher level of respect in this State. We have serious issues at hand, including lack of employment, infrastructure, and roads. Another ignored area which needs improvement is the rampant illegal and careless dumping of waste and cars.

I know that working together, we can make Puna a safe, happy, and healthy place in which to raise a family.

I am the L. Baker who has written to the Editorail page at the Hawaii Tribune-Herald regarding our Councilwoman Ms. Naeole on numerous occasions.


I have decided to seek a nomination for the County Council in District 5 for 2010.My web site is baker4puna.com

Any comments, suggestions, or help of any kind would be highly appreciated.

You may send me an E-mail.
Loren Baker

No comments: