Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rev. Dennis Shields

Aloha Susan
I saw your editor letter and I have been a long time supporter of separate counties or municipalities.
However I am writing in support of the tide which raises all boats
Please view
http://hawaiihydrogen.net
I show a way to become energy self sufficient while raising 75 million a year in perpetuity for beautification of Hawaii Island.
As this is a new site I am asking folks if they can indeed open it to please let me know, as it takes a while to 'propagate' it. please let me know if you can or can not open this
Consider this as a exercise in gaining access to change via initiative, tho separate from the division of the county quest, it might parallel the methods necessary to create grass roots activism.
In that spirit, would you be interested in becoming a member of the initiative committee and helping Hawaii Island to become energy independent
[I suppose the initiative language needs to support the potential division of the county so feel free to comment]
Mahalo for your consideration.
Aloha
Rev. Dennis Shields

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rev. Shields has an excellent idea that we should all take very seriously. Focusing our efforts on energy independence rather than bickering about splitting the government should be our TOP PRIORITY because when the next earthquake disables California, we want to be prepared as an island to SURVIVE. We aint gonna survive as an island when our focus is so narrow.